de

Rodionova came back strongly in the second | Forum

corse178 Sep 14
Thierry Henry believes Leicester are the most effective team with the ball in the Premier League. Cheap Swingman Pacers Jerseys . Claudio Ranieris side are five points clear at the top of the table but have the third-lowest possession percentage in the league and, speaking on Sky Sports Now, Henry said their efficient approach explains their success.The key of the game is to make sure you dont concede when youre suffering because at times in matches you will suffer, Henry said. On the other side, when you have possession, can you make sure you score? Leicester are the masters of this at the moment. They have scored 47 goals and conceded 27, and people are still talking about a fairytale. This is not a dream, this is reality.If you look at the numbers, Leicester have the ball for around 40 per cent of the game compared to past champions around 55 per cent.So with 40 per cent they can still score 47 goals and Arsenal with 50 or 60 per cent have managed 39 goals. It is more than amazing that a team with less of the ball can manage this, so you have to give them even more credit.They might win the league, and they deserve it. I will put my hand up, I was one of the first to say I think they will collapse because my belief in the so-called big guns made me think they would not accept Leicester in front of them, but they are well in front.Leicester beat title rivals Man City despite having 34 per cent of the ball, and Henry believes a focus on possession can be misplaced. Henry backed Leicester to go all the way and win the Premier League title What bothers me with possession is when, after a game that youve lost 1-0 or 2-0, you bring me your possession stats, he continued. What am I supposed to do with that? If you have 10 attempts to hit the post, but I do it in one, Im better than you.Possession counts for me when you batter a team 4-0 or 5-0 and you say, We had 66 per cent of the ball, 10 shots, 10 on target, and then I can say, Yes, that was a very good game.But possession never gives you points. Its what you do with your possession. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Watch Super Sunday all day for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract required Also See: Souness fears for City, Arsenal Mersons predictions Title race: Fear or cheer? Koscielny v Vardy Cheap Indiana Pacers Jerseys . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Wholesale Pacers Jerseys . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.cheappacersjerseys.com/ . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Leander Paes and German partner Andre Begemann upset top seeds Lukasz Kubot and Nenad Zimonjic 6-4, 6-4 to reach the semifinals of the Winston-Salem Open on Thursday.?The unseeded Indo-German pair won 79 per cent of their first-serve points against the Polish-Serbian duo to progress in one hour and 16 minutes. Leander had last met Kubot in the first round of mens doubles at the Rio Olympics where the polish duo of Marcin Matkowski and Kubot beat Leander and Rohan Bopanna in straight sets.Leander and Begemann now await the winner between third seeds Robert Lindstedt and Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi, and Marin Draganja and Dominic Inglot for a place in the finals.Sania - Niculescu also advance Meanwhile in the WTAA doubles tournament at New Haven, second seeded pair of Sania Mirza and Monica Niculescu also reached the last four after beating Darija Jurak and Anastasia Rodionova 6-1, 6-4 in the?Connecticut Open. Cheap Pacers Jerseys. ?The Indo-Romanan pair broke their opponents twice in the first set before racing to a 5-0 lead to eventually close out the set. Jurak and Rodionova came back strongly in the second but Sania and Niculescu held their nerve to win it comfortably in the end.?They now meet the third seeded Slovenian duo of Andreja Klepa? and Katarina Srebotnik for a place in the finals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '